Algida, the ice cream brand of Unilever in Turkey, has released the newest addition to its product portfolio: Big Bold! This new product that Orhan Irmak Tasarim designed the logo and packaging for, is drawing attention with its thick and crunchy chocolate coating. That’s why the product was illustrated with a bite taken and surrounded by delicious pieces of chocolate freely scattered around. Also, the bite was carried into the logo and packaging’s main visual identity and created a bold design as the name suggests.
Established in 2004, Orhan Irmak Tasarım is the leading branding and packaging design agency in Turkey. To date, Orhan Irmak Tasarim has received nearly 100 awards in national and international design competitions on packaging design including Red dot, Pentawards, WorldStar and Design Turkey. The agency is a member of GLBA – Global Local Branding Alliance. In addition to its Istanbul office, GLBA also has offices in New York, Berlin, Shanghai, Moscow, Sao Paulo and Johannesburg.
- Agency/Creative: Orhan Irmak Tasarim
- Article Title: Algida Big Bold Packaging Design from Orhan Irmak Tasarim
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Pouch, Sachet
- Substrate: Plastic