Agricola Romaniello carries on a dynamic and inspired family business which is funded on the values of respect for the land and a clear vision on what it can offer. Michele and Angelo travel everyday through time, in order to explore and reinvent the tradition, and through space, in order to better know and leave to know the resources of their territory, the Valle di Diano.
The passionate travel through the tradition carried Agricola Romaniello to choose resilient methods for the production and manufacturing of cereals, legumes and flours, often stone-ground and derived from ancient grains like Saragolla and Senatore Cappelli. Products with an ancient imprinting and a solid genuinity to which we associated a careful artisanal work. In this deeply authentic context, to respect the real nature of this farm with a modern branding project was a very stimulating challenge.
The inspiration came from the fields where seasons and natural elements slowly alternate. The expressive function of the wood, the stone, the ground supported a clear idea of brand that was able to reflect the genuinity of the firm.
The font slightly “nicked” recalls a rural imaginary with its daily activities, the scents and the colours of the fields return vivid on the packaging and the materic and manuality inspire typefaces and texture. The main visual element is the circular shape, which refers to the sun and the stone mill with the typical grooves for milling, a highly evocative image that characterises the entire project. The key visual recalls the seeds of the cereals and legumes and is carefully reinterpreted in each pack according to the product.
- Agency/Creative: Lettera7
- Article Title: Agricola Romaniello Packaging Cereals, Legumes and Flours Designed by Lettera7
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Salerno
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: #lettera7 #agricolaromaniello #pack #packaging #packagingdesign #identity #graphicdesign #branddesign #design #italiandesign #cilento #sanpietroaltanagro #campania #wheat #flour #agricoltura #fedrigoni #fedrigonipaper #fedrigonimaterica