Agency Makes Client’s Employees Its Front Face
Baltic Amadeus is a custom software development company offering unique IT solutions to its clients and partners, using its knowledge, experience and positive attitude, as well as the latest technologies. With more than 30 years of experience in developing custom software applications, Baltic Amadeus has become a trusted IT partner in a variety of industries, such as telecommunications, finance, shipping and logistics all around the world.
Certainly, 30 years in the industry left a mark in terms of trust amongst worldwide clients. However, with the time IT companies started to compete for a different target – employees. Baltic Amadeus realized the inevitable – it was time to upgrade their brand for this type of game.
“Unique personalities behind every single code line” – our task was to create a new logotype, visual identity and tools that would implement this truth both in external and internal brand communications.
- Design Agency: FOLK
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Agency Makes Client’s Employees Its Front Face
- Brand / Project Name: Baltic Amadeus
- External Design Credits: Creative director Ignas Kozlovas, Designer Regina Stonytė
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Mobile App, Presentation, Signage, Social Media, Digital Advertising, emoji
- Location: Lithuania
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Keywords: IT company, branding, employer branding, kidulting
- Industry Category: Technology