A beer with an Amalfi flavor, every taste is a journey to the truest Amalfi Coast. Melphi’s Beer is a craft beer producer based in Amalfi. The objective of the project is the state of repositioning of the product in a high-end market segment, through an elegant, luxurious identity with a strong link with its territory “The Amalfi Coast”.
The idea of the visual is inspired by one of the strongest symbols of Amalfi, “the cathedral”. Some of the decorations on the facades were stylized, to be precise 3 such as the number of types of beer produced by the brand. The same pictogram of the brand depicts a mullioned window like those present in the cathedral.
The label wraps the entire bottle for an all-round view, without specifying which is the front and which is the back, but leaving the reading and interpretation free. The same concept expressed in the construction of the bell tower of the Cathedral of Amalfi.
- Agency/Creative: Mpt design
- Article Title: Agency Design – Melphi’s Authentic Beer of Amalfi
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Rebranding
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass