Ágata Nunes is an architect whose main differential is the use of minimalism in her projects. To mark a new phase in his career, the creation of a visual identity that conveyed the essence of his personality and his love for architecture became fundamental.
The wood brown tone chosen for the color palette brings all the warmth of his projects, which have the use of this material as a strong characteristic. In turn, light gray aims to reflect all the technical baggage that Ágata has, in addition to providing a high contrast with brown.
The Space Grotesc font was used as a support, as well as a visual signature. Its straight and elegant cuts gave the project a more sophisticated air. Its wide variety of weights and characters proved to be more than sufficient for everyday applications.
The construction of a typographic logo, without a symbol, highlights the professional’s name and brings more proximity to the brand. This being one of the main appeals of Ágata with the new identity.
The use of minimalism became essential so that the visual identity did not draw more attention than the client’s own work, making the brand a subtle signature that denotes credibility and professionalism.
During the meetings with the client, it became clear that the project’s challenge would be to make the transition from a company name to a personal brand, but that did not fail to reflect the credibility already achieved among clients, making the new identity an intersection between the future of the company and the consolidation of a successful career.
- Agency/Creative: Henrique Nathan Design
- Article Title: Ágata Nunes Architecture Branding by Henrique Nathan Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Marco - CE
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Logo Design, Paperwork, Storyboarding
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architecture, Brand, Identity, Identity System, Logo, Brand Identity, Business Card, Logotype
Art Director: Henrique Nathan