Ægdonation Danmark (Egg donation Denmark) is an organization who is in the world to soften the corners and make the – for some people – hard and long journey to get a child easier for everyone, whether you are a donor, recipient or relative.
Ægdonation Danmark is started by people from four different corners of the egg donation process. A donor, a recipient, a professor of fertility and a representative of the clinics.
They came to Defining Brand co. with an aim to increase the brands visibility and to be dressed to the future. The challenge was to design a visual identity which not only provides the right look and feel but also help them claim their position in the industry.
The industry lacks independent sources of information and organizations that are ready to support you, whether you are a recipient, donor or relative. The information you can find comes primarily from the clinics that perform the procedure and can therefore not be seen as objective, as it can easily be perceived as advertising.
In addition to the Brand Strategy, two of the top challenges were (1) to establish a strong and credible brand identity through visual language, to claim the position as credible independent organisation. (2) to create an identity that will bridge the gap between donor and recipient and be neutral towards the many clinics in the industry.
The visual identity builds on the story of the eggs journey from donor to recipient just as the logo builds on the two sides that meet and creates a heart with an egg in the middle.
- Agency/Creative: Defining Brands co.
- Article Title: Ægdonation Danmark (egg donation Denmark)
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Denmark
- Agency/Creative City: Copenhagen
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Tone of Voice, Graphic Design, Writing
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: brad design strategy egg donation graphic naming tone of voice
Designer & Strategist: Mads Haakansson