After more than 15 years developing a method of physical endurance training, which is based on well-being mixed with other disciplines focused on the care of the body, a new growth plan is approached to transform the segment and the methodology.
Located in Pinheiros, Adriano Martins Personal Studio has a perfect location in a famous and very busy neighborhood of São Paulo, Brazil. And location isn’t everything… Equipped with state-of-the-art machines, the most advanced training equipment, modern structure, washers, heater, all personalized in a boutique that promises everything it delivers: Practicality and safety.
The challenge is the need to create a brand capable of bringing the personal trainer closer to the student and harmonising a truly personalised experience for those who want to take care of themselves, get the most out of their abilities, understand and achieve their goals. A brand that takes training to a selected client, wherever they are, whether in private sessions at home, in public space or on the go.
Physical exercise has been diversifying over the last few years, with the emergence of new resources for its practice, from accessories to new body movements. Adriano Martins Personal Studio is concerned with being diversified and covering from the traditional to the most innovative part, in a safe way that meets the individual needs of the student.
Mind and body are inseparably linked. When the body is strengthened, the mind is transformed and when this happens, the body is strengthened.
A new way to understand personal care, open the mind and lift the body.
- Agency/Creative: Igor Sá Fortes
- Article Title: Adriano Martins Personal Studio Branding Designed by Igor Sá Fortes
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Architecture Concept, Brand Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Textile Design
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: academia gym personal studio trainer trainning treino workout
Graphic Designer: Igor Su00e1 Fortes