Adaptive Intelligence for the World’s Workspaces
Flexibility. Adaptability. Agility. Global workspace provider and billion-dollar unicorn Knotel embodies these values for its customers but needed a consistent and inspiring brand ecosystem to reflect its perspective.
The new brand identity needed to capture how Knotel’s platform empowers enterprise companies with the freedom to flex and attract talent with tailored, on-brand workspaces—without the hassles of real estate searching and management.
Our solution visualizes the workplace strategy and adaptive intelligence that fuels Knotel’s platform. The design language is alive, constantly evolving and modulating for different audiences and environments. The colour palette vibrates with energy and movement, and custom typography shape-shifts to accommodate spaces and imagery. While the design system is highly flexible, the geometric shapes and letterforms move and scale on a grid with discipline and intention.
“Elmwood helped us to establish a visual system that was simultaneously brand new and completely familiar. We adapt and tailor our services to fit the needs of our customers. Now we have a design ecosystem that adapts and tailors to our needs, telling a seamless brand story along the way.”
Co-founder and Executive Chairman, Knotel
- Design Agency: Elmwood
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Adaptive Intelligence for the World’s Workspaces
- Brand / Project Name: Knotel
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Direct Mail, Email/Newsletter, Experiential, Mobile App, Outdoor Media, Presentation, Print Direct Mail, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Spatial Interior, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: United States
- Market Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Keywords: corporate brand design; brand strategy;
- Industry Category: Real Estate