Less is a Canadian logistics management platform for the B2B market that completely changes how trucking and logistics is planned and implemented. The platform employs an algorithm that underwent extensive testing by IBM engineers, and is based on advanced combinatorial optimization, data analytics & AI.
This includes reducing the hours of redundant work for planners, using fewer trucks to meet the same demand, optimizing load planning, and even routes by considering variable service times.
Also, by reducing the number of trucks, the algorithm leads to a decrease in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, making it an environmentally friendly solution.
The foundation of our brand concept centers around achieving greater productivity with minimal effort. During the research phase, we discovered that while many companies discuss achieving better outcomes, there’s a lack of focus on the process of attaining more results with less effort. That’s precisely what the algorithm accomplishes. This insight led us to choose the name “Less” for the company.
To illustrate the algorithm’s functionality, we formulated a responsive phrase: “more with less.” We use this phrase to craft sentences that showcase the numerous benefits of our platform such as “more deliveries with less cost” or “more tasks completed with less workload”. We do this not only through words but also by showing familiar items such as boxes and trucks and many more – things that readily come to mind and can be used in all physical and digital brand communications.
The tagline – Achieve More with Less – perfectly reflects what they do and engages potential partners and investors, who always tend to learn more and are eager to explore the idea behind the company’s name.
- Agency/Creative: formascope agency
- Article Title: Achieve More With Less
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Agency/Creative City: Yerevan
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Identity System
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: optimization, logistics, platform, algorithm, management, technology, IT, engineering
Art director: Karen Gevorgyan
Brand concept, brand name: Ani Gevorgyan
Graphic designers: Karen Gevorgyan, Armine Petrosyan, Lusine Mardanyan
Motion designer: Daniel Maiko
Sound designer: Alexander Ananyan
Voice over: Ed Nash