A Wildly Impossible Range of New Liqueurs
Named and designed by the studio, Hywilde is range of wildly impossible liqueurs concocted by imaginative minds with unrealistic expectations for quality and taste. A brilliant and surreal experience crafted from 100% Arabica beans. The design concept was inspired by the product’s taste and distillation process which the client described as “wildy impossible.” Surreal scenic imagery juxtaposed with a modern approach to typography evokes the character of the product within.
“…concocted by imaginative minds with unrealistic expectations for quality and taste. A brilliant and surreal experience.”
All copywriting was written by the studio.
Printing produced in Canada by A1 Label & Print.
- Design Agency: Chad Michael Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Wildly Impossible Range of New Liqueurs
- Brand / Project Name: HYWILDE
- Production Credits: Client: Artist in Residence Distillerie
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Branding
- Location: United States
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle