Carte d’Or ice creams are already extremely well known for their premium quality; they are intended to be shared and enjoyed with friends and family.
Building on the success of its much loved dessert ice cream, Carte d’Or has expanded the brand portfolio and proposition to include melt-in-the-mouth dessert chocolates and indulgent chocolate bars, to be exclusively sold in travel retail where the universal gift of chocolate has huge appeal across all demographics globally.
To sit in accompanying point of sale displays and merchandising, the packaging, designed by 1HQ Singapore, aims to recreate the feel of a French patisserie and the luxurious dessert experience of ice cream in a new format. The premium, disruptive designs aim to appeal to the millennial audience, yet pay homage to the origin of the brand originally created in 1978.
The full range of Carte d’Or products extends to both single chocolates, such as dusted and flake truffles, as well as indulgent chocolate bars in various sizes. Gift packs and larger sharing boxes are also available.
This whole new chocolate experience from Carte d’Or will be making its way to Asia Pacific, Middle East and South Africa.
- Agency/Creative: 1HQ Brand Agency (Singapore)
- Article Title: A Whole New Chocolate Experience From Carte d’Or
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Singapore
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Retail Brand Design
- Format: Box, Sleeve, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper