Neorama is the number one resource in Brazil for infrastructure and real state developers in need of top-notch hyperrealistic images, renderings and architectural visualization in general.
New projects, new people, greater goals. So they reached us to help them expand their ability to communicate with their stakeholders and to refresh their identity system.
A new brand statement was build to guide better their new efforts. Architectural Audiovisual Narratives boost their ability to speak up as great connoisseurs and storytellers of the architectural and urban development in South America.
Once the brand strategy was sharp and real for everyone inside of the company, all the brand behavior started to roll out as stationary material, social media efforts, office ambiance, and internal communication, modernizing its interface with clients, prospects, suppliers and the creative industry in general.
Neorama – Architectural Audiovisual Narratives
- Agency/Creative: OTRO Design
- Article Title: A Whole New Brand Style for a Giant Architectural Audiovisual Production Company in Brazil
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: rebranding, neorama, digital, typography, blue, klein blue, production, graphic design