This packaging design was created as a tribute to F. Merklen, who in 1906 gave a chemical explanation of the composition of 72% soap, a formula still used today. For the creation of this design it was important to use the codes of the illustrations from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Zephyr.
- Article Title: A Vintage design in homage to Marseille soap
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: France
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton