Brand identity, photography, e-commerce website design and shop signage for Choc et al, a family-run chocolate shop in Frome, Somerset.
We created a timeless brand identity that blends traditional design elements with modern flourishes. The brand identity is enhanced with styled food photography; chocolate bars and ceramic dishes create a landscape of sculptural shapes and pastel poppy colours.
With Choc et Al’s flagship store being situated within the charming and ever-evolving market town of Frome, Somerset the brand and shop needed to feel contemporary. The brand identity is extended into their Frome store, with staff uniforms, ice-cream wafers, signage (all fabricated from brushed copper) and a large wall graphic featuring the families favourite chocolate-based quotes.
New Century Design is a family run branding and graphic design studio based in Somerset. We work with small and independent companies to help them trade with confidence, challenge the norm and shape the future.
- Agency/Creative: New Century Design
- Article Title: A Timeless Brand Identity for a Family Run Chocolate Shop
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Photography, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Chocolate Shop Branding, Family run Chocolate Shop, Branding, Brand Identity, Photography, Styling