A Time Bottle is a perfume bottle that is made of reused ocean plastic.
Organic perfumes that are not using VOC that is the cause of environmental pollution are drawing attention.
However, generally, those packagings were used cheap plastic that not thinks an environmental problem.
Therefore, we had to create new perfume packaging.
A Time Bottle is a small bottle that becomes unique over the years by using it every day.
It is like beach glass, that is shaped slowly after being gently ground by the waves for a long time.
Plastic is easier to scratch and to dull compared to glass. This perfume bottle can become a true original by everyday usage.
In recent years the plastic has been strongly associated with terms like mass production and disposability image. However, If it can be a material that is used for a long time, not a material that is mass-produced / destroyed, It can be used also reduce the amount of plastic. we believe that plastic, which is hard to decompose can gain a new value by becoming a long time usable material.
Then it would be possible to create a new material called “antique plastic” that will deepen its value with the passage of time.
- Agency/Creative: Anna Sakaguchi - Miki Kawamura
- Article Title: A Time Bottle Becomes Unique Over The Years By Using It Every Day
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic