A labeling project for a Sardinian winery, Ledda.
Hangar Design Group signed the brand image and developed a strategic labeling project for Ledda, a winery that produces wine in a land of grapes and cherries, located in Gallura, in the north of Sardinia. It is a viticultural landscape of majestic beauty, the cradle of an ancient culture, animated by century-old traditions, to which the labels designed by the international creative agency are inspired.
- Agency/Creative: Hangar Design Group
- Article Title: A Strategic Labeling Project for Ledda, Sardinian Fine Wines
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass