Brewtal – A series of beer cans influenced by popular brutalist buildings from London. UK. Barbican Brown Ale – The Barbican Estate was designed by Chamberlin, Powell & Bon, now considered one of the most important modernist architectural firms in post-war England.
Southbank Stout – The National Theatre, a neighbour of the Southbank Centre, the theatre may seem like a large hunk of concrete on the surface, but once you discover the attention-to-detail and groundbreaking construction methods behind it, you’ll come to realise its beauty.
Trellick IPA – A London icon, the Trellick Tower is an iconic structure located in west London, England. It has gone through numerous phases of public perception, most notably its notorious nickname as the “Tower of Terror.”
- Agency/Creative: everall.design
- Article Title: A Series of Beer Cans, Influenced by Brutalist Buildings from London
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal