Branding Strategy and Brand design for Wahluft brand. This was a brand rejuvination exercise. Among the varied snacking options, the savory snacks gained momentum in recent years due to increased penetration of packaged snacks in this category, reflecting the quickly changing snacking patterns of Indian consumers from traditional homemade snacks to better quality branded packaged snacks. Savory snacks are the most convenient food as they are portable and quick to consume. Apart from daily consumption, Savory snacks are increasingly consumed by the Indians when they are traveling, in between meals, having a get-together, or during special occasions. These Savory markets in India could be categorised into Ethnic/Traditional Snacks.
The brand ‘Wah! Luft’ has enormous potential to grow and become a well-known food brand in the market. It is seen that the Indian packaged food market is expected to be double and grow up to USD 70 billion in the next 5-10 years, led by factors that include economic growth, demographic dividend, and growing e-commerce.
The key drivers for Indians to eat snacks are more emotional—the majority of Indians said they indulge in snacking to treat themselves or while taking a break. Of those surveyed, 37% eat snacks to get rid of stress. In all, Mintel studied snacking habits of 3000 online respondents in 2018.
Mintel noted that close to 40% of users sought a variety of conveniently packaged snacks, while one-third of those surveyed sought single-serving size packaging.
- Agency/Creative: Brand Visual Language
- Article Title: A Non Published Concept Branding Strategy and Design for Wahluft by Brand Visual Language
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Mumbai City
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Packaging Design, Visualisation
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Wahluft, Indian, Snacks
Creative Head: ashar damani
Mentor: Dharam Mentor
Business Head: Zaid Siddiqui