Behind the geese-adorned gates at Glengoyne, you will find a production process that flies in the face of commercial gain. Since its early days, Glengoyne has taken an unhurried and uncompromising approach to making single malt, and it was this attitude that provided the inspiration for its new brand expression.
Across the entirety of its portfolio, signature elements – such the hand-less clock face – were used to symbolise Glengoyne’s rebellious attitude to time. The clock hands themselves were meticulously crafted with the input of expert Horologists, and accompanied by sentiments that further reinforce the idea: ‘Every Hour Appreciated. Every Minute Savoured.’
In a category where the rules are being re-written by own-brands, elevating Glengoyne’s craft and premium credentials was essential. In doing so it has resulted in a harmonious portfolio of products with bespoke secondary packaging designed to both minimise environmental impact and communicate individual product propositions.
- Agency/Creative: Taxi Studio
- Article Title: A New Take On Timelessness Sees Glengoyne Take Flight – Designed by Taxi Studio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design, Structural Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle