A New Take On Timelessness Sees Glengoyne Take Flight – Designed by Taxi Studio
Behind the geese-adorned gates at Glengoyne, you will find a production process that flies in the face of commercial gain. Since its early days, Glengoyne has taken an unhurried and uncompromising approach to making single malt, and it was this attitude that provided the inspiration for its new brand expression.
Across the entirety of its portfolio, signature elements – such the hand-less clock face – were used to symbolise Glengoyne’s rebellious attitude to time. The clock hands themselves were meticulously crafted with the input of expert Horologists, and accompanied by sentiments that further reinforce the idea: ‘Every Hour Appreciated. Every Minute Savoured.’
In a category where the rules are being re-written by own-brands, elevating Glengoyne’s craft and premium credentials was essential. In doing so it has resulted in a harmonious portfolio of products with bespoke secondary packaging designed to both minimise environmental impact and communicate individual product propositions.
- Design Agency: Taxi Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A New Take On Timelessness Sees Glengoyne Take Flight – Designed by Taxi Studio
- Brand / Project Name: Ian Macleod whisky brand Glengoyne re-brand
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Identity System, Structural Design, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Rejuvenation, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle