Label for “Shake me! Unfiltered”, an organic and unfiltered Prosecco by Corvezzo Winery, made with an ancient method. Differently to what everyone is used to, you have to gently shake this sparkling wine before consumption, to taste it at its best. The winery noticed that clients were reluctant to do it, and the message wasn’t that clear on the bottle.
To solve this problem Dry Design centered all the label concept around this single message. The cut arrows, supported by the product name itself, was the best way to make the message loud and clear. The transparency game and the white background keeps the label minimal and bold, to create curiosity and pop up on a shelf, making people looking into more information and try this new way of enjoying Prosecco.
The little folder attached to the bottleneck provides more information on the wine and food pairings.
- Agency/Creative: Dry Design
- Article Title: A New Packaging for “Shake me! Unfiltered” Prosecco
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle