A Modern and Vibrant Personality for Export New Zealand Grown Frozen Berries
Onfire Design – Uniqberry
“The convenience of frozen berries is catching on. Sujon frozen berries is an established and much loved range for Gibb Holdings in New Zealand and has also proved a big success as an export brand in South East Asia countries where the consumer is learning about the advantages and health propositions of frozen fruit. A growing demand from supermarkets in these territories gave Gibb Holdings the opportunity to launch a second frozen berry range using only 100% New Zealand grown fruit.
Uniqberry taps in to the modern healthy lifestyle. The main advantage of frozen produce is the retention of its natural goodness which can fit in with consumers hectic lives, allowing them to consume as and when they can. This is eating the Uniqberry way. Uniq’ in origin, uniq’ in flavour and how they can be consumed.
Across the geographic region, supermarket frozen food aisles are lacking in personality and shelf appeal, this presented us with an opportunity to make a real positive impact. Simple colourful pack architecture, bespoke hand painted typography and bright graphic elements with real ‘pop’ communicate the juicy fun personality of the produce in each bag. The various fruit are brought to life, showcasing themselves in proud uniq’ stacks so the consumer can see the natural colour and shape. Uniqberry, packed in Nelson, 100% natural to the world.”
- Design Agency: Onfire Design
- Article Title: A Modern and Vibrant Personality for Export New Zealand Grown Frozen Berries
- Brand / Project Name: Uniqberry
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Tone of Voice, Consumer Product Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Creation, Consumer Brand Identity, Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: New Zealand
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Frozen Food