A Memory From Greece
Thymitari is a new brand active in the field of souvenirs. Its target group is people who visit Greece and appreciate the quality and original artifacts associated with the place they met. At the same time, the products of Thymitari with their design value, can easily be loved by the locals as well.
The logo is based on the combination of the letter “T” and an ancient column, a reference to the history of Greece. The illustrations we developed are divided into four themes, the Aegean, Crete, Zagori and Olive. For these themes, we created images that visualize the visitor’s experiences or emblematic elements of each site.
- Design Agency: slab
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Memory From Greece
- Brand / Project Name: Thymitari
- External Design Credits: Designer Nikos Giuris, Photographer Giorgos Oikonomou
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Retail Design
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Souvenirs, Greek, Design, Memorabilia
- Industry Category: Fashion