Lydia was founded on a mission to help women across the world feel more confident in their own skin and embrace their natural beauty. Their first product Love Locks is a hair supplement that provides all the vitamins for healthy hair growth for those who’ve experienced damage from styling or the effects of natures challenges like thyroid disorders, menopausal/postpartum hair loss or female pattern baldness.
Our brief was to create an identity and packaging that felt confident and energetic, something to stand out against the often bland or clinical supplement brands. With a goal to provoke positive action, Lydia wants to empower women to regain their crown and not feel ashamed to buy or add a hair supplement into their daily routine.
With an opulent palette of rich purples, reds and pinks the aesthetic is luxurious and effervescent. Hand-made abstract shapes adorn the packaging, taking inspiration from real hair and all its beautiful imperfections.
Working with photographer Tara Liondaris and stylist Sophie Iona we created a collection of product and lifestyle images to launch the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Claire Hartley
- Article Title: A Luscious Brand Identity for a Hair Supplement That Helps Women to Feel Good
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle