Two friends, one living in Brazil and one from Australia, got together to set up a distillery. Their goal was simple: to create a gin that would change color when served in the drink. After a long time of study, the recipe was created with mastery and to accompany this novelty, we were hired to give a face to the new product.
The name ZIM refers to ZIMBRO (juniper seed), the main ingredient in all gin. Its packaging was created to show the maximum of the original liquid, enhancing its unique and so striking color. The copper color was used in the brand and in the details to symbolize the copper stills characteristic of gin production.
- Agency/Creative: vbiasi design
- Article Title: A Fresh New Look to a Magic Colour Changing Gin
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass