A Fresh New Look to a Magic Colour Changing Gin
Two friends, one living in Brazil and one from Australia, got together to set up a distillery. Their goal was simple: to create a gin that would change color when served in the drink. After a long time of study, the recipe was created with mastery and to accompany this novelty, we were hired to give a face to the new product.
The name ZIM refers to ZIMBRO (juniper seed), the main ingredient in all gin. Its packaging was created to show the maximum of the original liquid, enhancing its unique and so striking color. The copper color was used in the brand and in the details to symbolize the copper stills characteristic of gin production.
- Design Agency: vbiasi design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Fresh New Look to a Magic Colour Changing Gin
- Brand / Project Name: Zim - Magic Fusion
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Experience
- Location: Brazil
- Market Country: Brazil
- Market Region: South America
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass