A Dream Life Dried Fruit Packaging
Sunnygogo – A Dream Life
A chaotic year has changed the world and people have lost their hopes and dreams. The light symbolises hope and inspiring words serve as a motivation. I look forward to a good start next year, with pure happiness and hopeful progress. I shall also uphold the faith and pass along this positive energy to everyone around me. I wish to inspire the world with bright colours and remind them to continue chasing their dreams.
We put forward an avant-garde concept and monopolize the dried fruit market through art design. That is, the planners of the dried fruit brand believe that “art” and “ideas” are unique, and hope that they can always lead the direction of the dried fruit industry.
Yellow and fluorescent pink are the main colors of this packaging, because we believe that these colors exude magic, light, hope, full of art and uniqueness. Keep in mind that these colors and text design must be coordinated. As a decorative detail, we decided to use embossing to increase the level in some areas of the box, and use the hot stamping effect to achieve more effects.
- Design Agency: K9 Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Dream Life Dried Fruit Packaging
- Brand / Project Name: Sunnygogo
- External Design Credits: Designer | Kevin Lin & Jay Lim , Photographer | Férguson Chang
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand World, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Taiwan
- Market Country: Taiwan
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Paper