A Credible Coffee Brand to Operate Within A Traditional Alcohol Environment
Marx design – Coffee Branding
“The Good Patron, Coffee Done Good.
The Good Patron’s coffee is the perfect blend of 4 great coffee regions. Ethically sourced, it delivers a full bodied richness with hints of dark chocolate. The Good Patron doesn’t do complicated – offering one blend to make a long black with just the right depth, or a flat white that cuts through the milk, giving folk a great brew everytime!
The brief was to create a credible coffee brand to operate intitially within a traditional alcohol environment.
The design solution is a playful celebration of the social occasion of drinking coffee, balanced with a friendly but restrained typographic treatment. The illustration is a throwback to ‘Push Pin’ era hands-on paper collage.
You will find The Good Patron at your local Lion establishment.”
- Design Agency: Marx design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency Commercial / Published
- Article Title: A Credible Coffee Brand to Operate Within A Traditional Alcohol Environment
- Brand / Project Name: Coffee Branding
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Corporate Brand Naming, Corporate Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Branding, Consumer Brand Identity
- Location: New Zealand
- Market Country: Afghanistan
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Paper
- Extra: Article Title: The Good Patron - A Credible Coffee Brand to Operate within a Traditional Alcohol Environment
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage