A Colourful Identity for a Premium Freeze-dried Instant Specialty Coffee
Brill Coffee is a premium freeze-dried specialty coffee business founded by Joel Brilliant and Dan Rowell (Founder and Brand Strategist of DSR Branding).
DSR Branding worked on the brand identity, positioning and strategy for this new brand. This naturally led into packaging design. The quality of Brill is much higher than other freeze-dried coffees on market, so it was important that the presentation and finish was reflective of this. Using the principles of good flag design (Vexillology), we developed the graphics from simple geometry and bold colours. In the case of the single origins, we reimagined the designs of the flags from the regions the coffee was grown.
- Design Agency: DSR Branding
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Colourful Identity for a Premium Freeze-dried Instant Specialty Coffee
- Brand / Project Name: Brill Coffee - Brand & Packaging Design
- Production Credits: Photography: Sai Karlen from DSR Branding, and Nick Budding from Amo Studio
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design
- Location: Australia
- Market Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Jar, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Jar, Metal