A Brand Identity to Reflect Class and Quality by Motley
Having designed professional kitchens for three decades, Restaite have a solid market position. Despite the operating with a design-first ethos, the company had never put much thought into the its own brand experience. Therefore it was natural for us to begin planning a new brand with a similar emphasis on design, creating something that merges aesthetics with functionality.
Given its position, investing in a new identity presented an opportunity to go bold and do something the industry is not used to seeing. Something warm and fun, bringing the brand closer to the human-centric world of consumer brands. The earthy colour palette and classy typeface come together to give the brand a lively and dynamic, yet credible feel.
- Design Agency: Motley
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: A Brand Identity to Reflect Class and Quality by Motley
- Brand / Project Name: Restalaite - Kitchens.
- External Design Credits: Henri Vogt - Photographer
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Print Promotion, Social Media, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: Finland
- Market Country: Finland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: kitchen, restalaite, restaurant, design, service, maintenance, brand, identity, photography, typography,
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage