Aris asked me to create an identity and a bottle design for his start-up company that imports organic olive oil from Greece, Messinia. The actual ground that is coming from is Tapia village. The brief was to create a logo that can be used in the future for other products and have a masculine and serious style with explicit detail. The idea of the bottle design was to have a look that refers to the natural surroundings of the place it’s coming from but I wanted to break any stereotypes around olive oil and Greece.
I used one of the pictures that Aris send me to create the basic texture and petrol color as a combination of bluish-green keeping the olive tree and the sea as a reference.
- Agency/Creative: Markela Bgiala
- Article Title: Tapia olive oil
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle