Kim Keith Creates New Identity Design For Canadian Travel Agency
Plus Travel Group required a complete rebrand including logo/identity design, website design, stationery design, and signage design.
Plus Travel Group is a corporate travel company known for its service excellence. The brand redesign reinforces its position as a premium agency, appeals to new markets and conveys their strong value proposition.
A clean sans serif font was used to create the square nameplate. The tracking was adjusted to ensure legibility and alignment while the word ‘Plus’ was bolded to emphasize their position as a premium agency. A 3D globe with an airplane completes this premium and corporate mark.
- Design Agency: Kim Keith Design and Marketing
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Kim Keith Creates New Identity Design For Canadian Travel Agency
- Brand / Project Name: PLUS Travel Group Identity Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Direct Mail, Email/Newsletter, Presentation, Print Annual Report, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Website
- Location: Canada
- Market Country: Canada
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Keywords: Travel Agency, Business Travel, Identity Design, Website Design
- Industry Category: Hospitality