The brand of natural cosmetics “818”was developed for the Borisov twins. The brothers decided to create the brand after their sister began to have skin problems after moving to Moscow due to the active influence of the metropolis. Over time, the question arose about helping the maximum number of girls and women to preserve their natural beauty using cosmetics with a natural basis.
Our mission is to provide professional assistance in preserving the health and beauty of the skin in any climatic and territorial conditions. Careful treatment of each skin type is provided by the use of natural bases and ingredients from different parts of the world.
Naming combines two meanings about the personal history of the creators and about the natural image of transformation.
818 are twin brothers who are a reflection of each other. 818 is a butterfly with wings from the signs of infinity, which symbolises infinite renewal and transformation.
The identity is based on a conceptual representation of the composition of specific all types of cosmetics. The style uses a close relationship between the aesthetics of sloughing irregular forms of decorative font and the same forms in graphics. This is due to the fact that in nature, most of the forms of the same type have their own characteristics and natural curves. For the same reasons, the project uses a rich, but restrained and natural color palette, which takes place in nature. Base task – creating a conceptual natural cosmetics with a flexible ideological and graphic basis.
- Agency/Creative: Artgeneracia
- Article Title: 818 Skin Care Cosmetics Brand and Packaging Design by Artgeneracia
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Tver
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Packaging Design, Typography
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: brand identity, logo, logotype, graphic design, typography, art direction, corporate identity, cosmetic, natural, cosmetics, natural cosmetics
Naming, art-direction & brand-design: Ivan Voznyak