25/10 The Bakehouse Gets Their Brand Designed by 78 Design
The menu at 25/10 The Bakehouse comes from a place of immense love and care accorded by the founders towards the brand. It is therefore only rudimentary that a part of the founders become part of the brand’s visual identity.
The S & S in the brand logo serve a multifold purpose – primary of which is imprinting the initials of the founders. These then also go back to the roots of the cocoa bean–quite literally-that give them life. Furthermore, when this delicious chocolate is melted and added to a variety of items, the swirl of the mixture is a sight to behold; which is another representation of the two S in the logo design.
This rich collection in the mnemonic is very beautifully contrasted with a sleek typeface that shines with luxury.
- Design Agency: 78 Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: 25/10 The Bakehouse Gets Their Brand Designed by 78 Design
- Brand / Project Name: 25/10 The Bakehouse - Brand Identity & Packaging Design
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding
- Location: India
- Market Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Product Category: Bakery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Pulp Fibre
- Industry Category: Hospitality