Another amazing red wine from this producer from Douro Valley, Portugal.
This one, with 18% alcohol by vol is their recent jewel and we want to pack it according to the idea that this wine will make your head turn around. In terms of the label, it is aligned with all 100 Hectares product’s range but in this case, we choose a blue note to create a nice and friendly contrast with hot foil stamped gold.
But all the fun in this project came with the six-pack wood box and the possibility to illustrate the “turning your head” concept on top cover of the box. Like 100 Hectares brand and products identity started with a simple square representing a unit (hectare) on the box we started again using another simple shape, a square, to represent not only an aerial view from 100 Hectares vineyards but also the idea of madness when you taste this 18% alcohol red wine
- Agency/Creative: miguelfreitasdesign
- Article Title: 100 Hectares 18% Alc Reserva
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass Bottle