Identity Design for WMBC, a badminton club based in Scarborough, Ontario. With a demographics of young athletes, WMBC focuses on positive coaching in an ego-free environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. The aim of this project was to revitalize the WMBC brand so their values, community and aspirations are communicated throughout all consumer touch-points.
Under careful guidance with my Professor Kristine Do and Mentor/Graphic Designer Mohib Noor, this project was divided into different deliverables. It includes a primary deliverable of a brand standards manual and a secondary deliverable of a promotional packaging kit. With a combination of strategy and design, the result is a packaging kit and marketing collateral that utilizes the brand’s graphic devices to establish a cohesive synergy between the clubs craft and products. Other supporting brand applications were developed including copy, content writing, and a process book that serves as a glimpse into the months long production of WMBC.
- Agency/Creative: Kenneth Manuel
- Article Title: WMBC Branding and Logo Design by Kenneth Manuel
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Sports, Brand Identity, Branding, Dark, Identity Design, Brand Guidelines, Illustration, Logo Design, Thesis, Visual Identity, Packaging Design