As a new local coffee shop, ESCO certainly must look different when consumers first come in contact with the service and quality of ESCO coffee products. Picked, processed, and roasted by the family of coffee farmers themselves, of course, ESCO wants to provide the best quality of local coffee brew that leaves an impression on its customers’ tongues.
ESCO offers natural coffee products, planted, picked, and processed by the owner of ESCO himself so that ESCO is confident that its coffee products have a competitive value.
We made ESCO packaging designs in two versions, coffee pouch for 200gr and paper tube for 100gr coffee. The ESCO packagings are all eco-green support, no plastic, and sustainable. The concept of ESCO packaging design is to convey a natural, fresh look, with a fun combination of tropical abstract patterns and color palettes.
- Agency/Creative: Widarto Impact
- Article Title: Widarto Impact Designing Fresh Sustainable Packaging for ESCO Coffee
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Pouch, Tube
- Substrate: Pulp Board