No More Waste: The Earth needs recovery. All humans do must encourage the natural and kindness of goodness on earth. It’s one of us and partners to design the concept of brand that supports the sustainable action. Given the sustainable competition of the coffee business, it would take a special strategy to give its own credit. This project covers strategy, brand naming, identity, and packaging design.
This brand strategy is how to serve a long-term brand with environmental and customers. This strategy drives full of brands not to use all plastic materials or hard material to recycle. Besides, this strategy is a brand added additional brand to compete in the middle of a convenient competition and interest in the environmental customers.
Naming: Ashr’s name was taken from the word of Wal Ashr “in the Time of Ashar,” which it has meaning about value time and life, from existing, from nothing to be there. Names that drive to appreciate time and live by enjoying coffee. The name is simple, unique, personal, and memorable.
Ashry’s name plans are also related to a very spiritual coffee drinker. Not only as daily drinks, coffee also gives a sensation of its own selves, and communicates with their Lord.
We designed the Ashry logotype of the typeface Serif inspired from the curves of Arabic type, which looks dynamic but has a strong character on every types. By using white as primary colours, it’s easier to adapt to various communications media. Ashry’s brand identity is entirely reflecting relationships between customers and brands with nature. Which we reflex through the merge of two kinds of letters on Ashry’s logotype.
Packaging: For packaging, we choose the type of recycling paper material as a supporter of brand vision that prioritises the environmental material, and it can be used again. This material applied to the entire range of Ashry’s product packs. Design on packing is more focused on brand, simple, and protruding. The use of pattern brand is also maximum with a simpler design. Everything needs to be focused on brands.
In all, the Ashry’s identity appearance has managed to reflect a brand of coffee that focused will sustainable. Besides as a unique value, this is the nature of the business owner’s concern that is not only focused on the increase of the omsets, but also consider the environment as the origin of humans live.
- Agency/Creative: Widarto Impact
- Article Title: Widarto Creating Sustainable Brand Identity for Ashtry Coffee
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Indonesia
- Agency/Creative City: Surabaya
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Coffee shop branding, coffee branding, coffee brand identity, Jeddah branding agency, Makkah branding agency, Riyadh branding agency, New York branding agency, Surabaya branding agency, Jakarta branding agency, Asia branding agency, Indonesia packaging design agency, Design for coffee shop,
CCO and Founder: Eko Widarto