A book or a framed picture? Bespoke Book can be both. This multi-purpose Bespoke Book displays the power of transformative packaging design and is the winner in the Packaging category in the DesignRush Best Designs April contest, 2021. Designed and manufactured by vve.design, in Milan, Italy.
The unorthodox multi-purpose rigid book packaging that transforms itself into a frame — makes Bespoke Book deserve a place in & out of the bookshelf. With the Bespoke Book’s packaging, we revolutionized the packaging design field. We created a whole new set of unique experiences for Isle Studio and its customers – a new level for product personalization.
Their motto, “a book that moves with your life while being part of your home”, inspired us to create a packaging concept that should help to find its place out of the bookshelf. Thanks to its multi-functional detail, we engineered a unique structure that is more than a single book packaging. The Bespoke Book packaging blends seamlessly into home décor and becomes a perfect companion for any home environment.
The elegant and minimal look of the all-in-white hardcover of the packaging is gently interrupted by subtle debossed details with its soft-touch finish. Upon opening, the Bespoke Book Packaging reveals its custom-crafted natural cork frame and branded calm blue color that helps keep the focus on the actual book.
Even after unboxing, the packaging remains essential by transforming itself into a frame with natural cork detail and becomes a beloved part of any desired environment –– second life-span to the packaging.
- Agency/Creative: vve.design
- Article Title: vve.design Creates a Multi-Purpose Rigid Book Packaging
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Agency/Creative City: Milan
- Market Region: Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, 3D Modelling, Advertising Photography, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Design, Set Design, Structural Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Board
- Industry: Entertainment
- Keywords: Multi-Purpose Rigid Book Packaging
Creative Director: u00c7au011fu0131l Aygen
Product Designer: Nikolai Rizo