SCG is a real estate development company managing one of the most beautiful areas in Gdańsk – Gdańsk Shipyard. Our cooperation included not only the creation of a visual identification system reflecting the modern character of the brand with its historical roots, but also the design of a tourist route along which there are the most interesting attractions available for visiting in the Gdańsk Shipyard.
As part of the project, we also created a multifunctional website. In addition to familiarizing the visitor with the history of the place itself or the tourist trail, it also informs about the possibility of renting and purchasing parts of this unique area.
The inspiration for the created identification was a reference both to the historical aspect of the place managed by the company, as well as to the modern and creative approach it is characterized by. The logo corresponds with the development activity through a modular structure, which is also reflected in the construction of buildings.
One of the biggest challenges was to create an identification which, on the one hand, would be related to the history of the place, which witnessed many dramatic events, but on the other hand, it had to reflect the character of a modern and experienced development company. The inspiration for creating the logo was the modularity corresponding to the construction of the buildings, and the idea for the orange color was taken from the dominant in the Gdańsk Shipyard – color of bricks.
To make it easier for visitors to navigate, we have created designs of characteristic points along the tourist route in the guiding color of the SCG branding, which accompany people visiting the Gdańsk Shipyard at every turn.
- Agency/Creative: TwoFourSevenStudio
- Article Title: TwoFourSevenStudio Create Visual Identification System for Real Estate Development Company SCG Stocznia Centrum Gdansk
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Agency/Creative City: Gdynia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Copywriting, Editorial Design, Identity System, Logo Design, Tone of Voice, User Experience, User Interaction, Web Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: Real Estate Development, Shipyard
Art Direction: Oskar Podolski
Brand Experience Design: Karol Imialkowski
Project Manager: Bartosz Kruszynski
Designer: Krystian Tyranski
Designer: Zuza Rogala
Web Developer: Bartlomiej Konopka