The new, iconic Triple 3 Raspberry Blush gin packaging combines subtle and overt design elements to bring the brand’s heritage integrally into the label.
The story of three generations of German master distillers, who used three distinctive and unique Copper Stills named Mrs Mueller, Uncle Konrad and Mr Holstein to produce this premium gin, is brought to life in the high-build varnish detail on the left and right side of the central ‘3’ icon.
Pink and silver foils add focal points on the label, including the striking icon, with Vollherbst Etiketten completing the high-quality print on Tintoretto black pepper paper.
- Agency/Creative: Bravo Design
- Article Title: Triple 3 Raspberry Blush Gin
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: South Africa
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle