The Mystic Psychologist is an affiliate of Gestalt Wellness Institute Southeast Asia Inc. a startup mental health service based in Cebu Philippines.The mystic Psychologist aims to empower people in navigating their personal journeys through the soulfulness of life through art, psycho education, and spiritual wellness.
The client wanted to have an identity that is aligned to its vision that a community connected to their souls and the source that drives them to make the world a better place. Since The Mystic Psychologist is a startup service, their brand has not yet been positioned in the market. We created the positioning to recall the history of a business and created the brand identity successfully based from the brand strategy.
We retained the original color theme because it is already aligned and appropriate for the vision and at the same time to continue the equity of the brand image. In the rules of typography, font must be aligned across all touch points from intangible and tangible assets.
The bright colour palette is based from the spectrum of mental health conditions and it symbolises hope. The two hands symbolically represents “connected souls” through the soulness of life through art, psycho education, and spiritual wellness.
- Agency/Creative: Tribox Design
- Article Title: Tribox Design Creates Brand Identity of The Mystic Psychologist
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Philippines
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Rebranding, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Non-Profit
- Keywords: Mental Health, Wellness, Health, Awareness