Eye Collective is an Australian retailer of prescription glasses and sunglasses, based in Sydney. The company believes that buying glasses should be easy and fun, and that everyone has the right to see. A new identity was required to communicate the overall look and feel of the brand. It needed to create a fun and down-to-earth aesthetic that the company embraces.
The brand illustrations has been developed revolving individuals enjoying their daily activities wearing glasses in a playful manner to correspond to the company’s required look and feel. The logo and brand mark were inspired by the shape of a purple, symbolising Eye Collective’s wish of giving everyone the right to see.
- Agency/Creative: Ticky Lan
- Article Title: Ticky Lan Creates Concept Branding and Illustration for Eye Collective
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Retail