The Keto snacking brand Adonis has had a complete overhaul of its branding, packaging and messaging, gaining key new retail listings in the process. Working with South West branding agency The Space Creative, Adonis have redefined their strategy and rationalised their on-pack communication to create a standout brand with a distinct personality and clarity of messaging.
In a highly competitive sector, Adonis are achieving great things. Most recently gaining listings at the highly sought-after checkout aisle in Sainsbury’s.
David Thomson, Creative Director at The Space Creative highlights the need for design that has both beauty and purpose in a cluttered environment. “With so many snacking options to choose from, consumers are increasingly looking for products whose benefits are distinct and clear from the outset. Low sugar content, keto friendly and added vitamins are key drivers for health-conscious shoppers, and Adonis needed to better communicate their advantage over competitors in this respect.”
Thomson believes that important on-pack messaging should be designed in from the outset.
“We’ve created a modular system of geometric symbols and illustrations which can also integrate signposts for shoppers to enable them to understand the product immediately.”
The result is a vibrant and unique look which injects intelligence and stand out in a confused fixture.
- Agency/Creative: The Space Creative
- Article Title: The Space Creative Sparks Desire for Keto Snacking B
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Case, Wrap
- Substrate: Pulp Carton