We translated the technical achievement of FlyKnit into a consumer benefit that runners wanted, which was comfort via the perfect fit. Nikes have a reputation amongst runners for not fitting well, and FlyKnit was a perfect platform to address this perception.
By rendering the FlyKnit as a threaded foot, we captured the beneﬁt of the perfect ﬁt simply and memorably.
This simple, arresting idea became a retail strategy that was implemented around the world, along with film and digital assets to build a cohesive campaign across both advertising, digital and physical retail.
The Nike Flyknit became Nike’s best-selling running shoe, and launched several Flyknit models, establishing Nike’s leadership in sustainability and performance.
- Agency/Creative: Stitzlein Studio
- Article Title: The Perfect FIt for the Perfect Run
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Research
- Industry: Fashion