Travelers love souvenirs. Because souvenirs to them are not simply a thing, but a personal time-marker which represent for a vividly memories or unforgettable experience of journey past.
Therefore, we want the gift to be special and we decided to hand-drawing city maps. A city map is like human’s finger print, it is unique, it like no other, each map is a lively labyrinth of history, culture, habitat of generations of citizen living in. We added in a fews regular tourist attractions, signature dishes or items that related to each city.
We picked colo for the illustrations based on characteristic of each city. Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city) is orange inspired from its hot weather year-round and terra-cotta building roofs quite popular there, Da Nang is blue-cyan – a peaceful and calm city by the sea, while Hanoi is more time-dyed, historical tonality.
- Agency/Creative: Not Yet Famous
- Article Title: The Coffee House Traveler’s Collection
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Vietnam
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag, Box, Cup
- Substrate: Ceramic, Pulp Carton