The new packages designed by Orhan Irmak Tasarım for Tadım Travel Edition are ready for take-off!
Tadım, Turkey’s leading packaged nuts and dried fruits brand, now released new packages specially designed to be sold at Duty Free stores of the airports. The range has 6 different variants and two different multipacks.
“For the packaging concept design, we focused on the travel theme while staying true to Tadım’s existing brand identity” said Dr. Orhan Irmak, Design Director of the agency. “We used illustrations of iconic buildings as design elements to reflect Turkey in a modern way”. To capture the consumer’s attention with a fun visual language, types of nuts were presented as travel luggages with details such as stamps, wheels and pull handles.
Established in 2004, Orhan Irmak Tasarım is the leading branding and packaging design agency in Turkey. To date, Orhan Irmak Tasarim has received nearly 100 awards in national and international design competitions on packaging design including Red dot, Pentawards, WorldStar and Design Turkey. The agency is a member of GLBA – Global Local Branding Alliance. In addition to its Istanbul office, GLBA also has offices in New York, Berlin, Shanghai, Moscow, Sao Paulo and Johannesburg.
- Agency/Creative: Orhan Irmak Tasarim
- Article Title: Tadım Travel Edition Packaging Design from Orhan Irmak Tasarim
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Can
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Paper