Taco Mafia is a Mexican restaurant that is born in Curitiba – Brazil and its purpose is to be totally out of the box and stand out with a strong presence and extreme personality. It was necessary to use few colors in the project to make the printing of all delivery packages cheaper, but this was no problem. The result is a striking identity using red and black as the main colors, combined with soft colors that complement the project in digital publications.
All visual identity and packaging were created for Taco Mafia – Mexican Food. A series of bold and fun posters was also created to show all the boldness and personality of this Mexican delivery.
Taco Mafia, a Mexican delivery faithful to its origins and that bends to the Mayan tradition, with selected ingredients and original recipes for you to enjoy all the cultural richness of this universe of flavors. The flavor of Mexico is arid, it’s transgressive, it’s hitting. It can be anything but boring.
Taco Mafia has come to dare! After all, after so many extras in American movies, it was time for a Mexican to be the protagonist.
And if you are asked what Taco Mafia is, you can say it’s like… taking a walk in Teotihuacán, tripping over a pyramid and waking up in peyote fever with a Mayan God moralizing your lack of talent for peppers. It’s like getting knocked out in a Lucha Libre ring and, still down, having to face a hotshot extra in a Tarantino movie. It’s a far cry from vacationing in Acapulco.
But I guarantee: it will be rewarding.
- Agency/Creative: PSNDesign
- Article Title: Taco Mafia Identity and Packaging Design by PSNDesign
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Curitiba
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Copywriting, Food Photography, Illustration, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Photography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: delivery, mexican food, Mexican delivery, Taco Mafia, PSNDesign
Designer: Priscylla Nunes
Illustration: Thiago Limón
Copywriter: Thiago Mattar
Photography: Guto Souza