Studio Bennü has created the brand identity for Critics’ Club. Critics’ Club is a social enterprise which runs programmes in the UK to introduce young people (between 13-18) to art and cultural spaces. The heart of the brand focuses on challenging cultural norms while championing arts and culture for all, regardless of their background.
The people who join the program are encouraged to share their thoughts and feelings in their review and become critics. This program has proven successful in building and increasing social, emotional and academic skills by strengthening pupils confidence in finding and expressing their own voice.
Studio Bennü’s solution reflects the mission statements and core values of Critics’ Club. The demographic of the brand is very broad with many additional stakeholders to consider (parents, schools, teachers) which is reflected in the visual identity and tone of the brand across its various touchpoints.
A vibrant and bright colour palette, combined with powerful and bold typography is what the brand needed to stand out in its uniqueness and mission. The social media strategy is to celebrate the reviews through quotes and inform through the imagery of art and events.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Bennü
- Article Title: Studio Bennü Creates Brand Identity for Critics’ Club in the UK
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: visual identity, branding, brand identity, education, social media, logo, logo design, brand guidelines