It’s no more difficult nowadays to have a quick lunch with no time spent cooking, even if you are specific about what you eat and what you don’t. But when it comes to have a long-term quick solution for not only you, but for a group of your employees at office – the task is not that easy.
‘Hotbox’ is a frozen meals series with a pretty smart packaging. Rectangular boxes are taking more useful space in the freezer, while can also be stacked on top of each other. Soups, main courses and desserts are all different sizes, but modular system is on your side for that easy stacking. Main contents info is tagged on the lid for quick visual communication and the edges are coded with a main ingredient color, so that in case you are no-meat-guy, pink and green are the hot meals you will look for, or if you are allergic to nuts – don’t go green in desserts. Best of all, you can microwave right in package – just tear the plastic wrap under the lid, follow the instructions you see on it and enjoy your lunch.
- Agency/Creative: Alexander Brazhnik
- Article Title: Student Design Concept for Smart Packaging for Living Smart
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bowl, Cup
- Substrate: Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper