This is a student project I created during my study at Shillington College of Graphic Design in Melbourne, Australia.
The brief was to create a brand for a food drone delivery service that is contemporary, reliable, and capturing the thrill of tech. Hence, the name Cherub Drop – with the idea of food delivered from the skies, it’s brand concept is “Good Food. Heaven Sent.”
Brand Values: Unorthodox, Immersive, Sincere
For this project, I created a bespoke logotype to keep it unusual among other delivery service brands and to make it more approachable as well as a secondary logo in the form of a cherub to give it personality.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Jeremiah
- Article Title: Student Concept Identity Design Work for Startup Cherub Drop
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Market Region: Oceania
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Cherub Drop, Packaging, Illustration, Branding, Startup Identity, Food Drone Delivery Branding