A university brief to re-design the visual identity of a restaurant. I decided to choose ‘Trapeze’, a bar/restaurant located in London. Using my own motion blurred typography to reflect the movement of a trapeze artist creating life within every aspect of the brand. Trapeze acts may be spinning, swinging or flying, and performed solo, double, triple or as a group act, which was reflected by using the illustrated performers and the vibrant type.
This luxury bold identity also holds a playful side. Creative body-copy reflects the theme, finding clever links between the thrill of the trapeze artists and the excitement of being at bar and restaurant. The carefully selected language changes across the variety of touch points to heighten the brands philosophy. The food ‘takes centre stage’ on the plate, working in unity with the typography to reflect the feeling that one might get while being at a trapeze show.
- Agency/Creative: Jess Edwards
- Article Title: Student Concept for Trapeze Themed Brand Identity for a London Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Student, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Industry: Food/Beverage